Для детей от 12 лет и выше! Пишем историю на английском языке и выигрываем!
How to enter the Cambridge Story Competition?
Who can enter?
All children aged 12 and younger. The teacher submits the work on behalf of their students.
- Win prizes for you and your students
- Have your students’ stories published in a beautiful book and online – for children around the world to enjoy!
- Stories improve reading, writing and critical thinking
- Stories make readers and writers happy and help them learn English!
How can I enter?
- Read the ‘Teacher Tips’ articles for preparing students to write a story.
- Download the story board and print copies for your students.
- Complete the entry form and upload the stories. Terms and conditions apply.
What are the prizes?
- A copy of the collection of stories for the winner, and one for the school.
- Goodie bags for the winner, their teacher and the entire class.
- Official certificate for all participants, teachers and children.
What do I need to do?
It’s easy. Get your pupils to draw or write an original story on any topic, in English. If they win, we will publish their story in a beautiful anthology of stories from children around the world. The winners and their schools will each receive a copy.
Each month, we will publish three top stories on this blog. At the end of the competition, there will be twelve overall winners announced. Their stories will be printed as a collection in a bound book. One special story will be made into an animated film and also published on the Cambridge blog.
All the stories will feed the Cambridge Learner Corpus. Our clever research team uses the data from the Corpus to see what children are interested in, and how they learn and use English. These important findings help us train English teachers around the world and make Cambridge materials truly motivating for children. So, it is important to send ALL the stories from your class, and not just the ones you feel are the best.
The competition closes on 30 April 2018.